London has a rich history of tourism. It’s a favorite tourist attraction and people from all over the world visit here every year. There’s so much to see that you’ll come again.
We’re here to help you with the accommodation. Get help from our search bar and the destinations listed below. It’ll cover all of London.
London consists of 32 boroughs. But our priority here is the airports. So, we’ll talk about the airports and the best hotels in London in those locations. After that, we’ll know a little bit of some well-known hotels in London.
Best hotels in London near airports
Here, we are covering 6 major airports in London. They are the busiest of all in London.
- Heathrow Airport
It is the busiest airport in London as well as England. Over 74 million passengers pass through this airport every year. There are many hotels near Heathrow. Here’s a list of best hotels near Heathrow Airport.
- Hotel Novotel London Heathrow Airport (4-star hotel)
- Sofitel London Heathrow Hotel (5-star hotel)
- Premier Inn London Heathrow Airport (3-star hotel)
- London Plus – Heathrow (3-star hotel)
- Hilton London Heathrow Airport (4-star hotel)
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Heathrow Hotel (4-star hotel)
- Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport (4-star hotel)
- Renaissance London Heathrow Hotel (4-star hotel)
- Sheraton Skyline Hotel at London Heathrow (4-star hotel)
- London Heathrow Marriott Hotel (4-star hotel)
- Hotel ibis Styles London Heathrow Airport (3-star hotel)
- The Stanwell Hotel (3-star hotel)
- Yotel London Heathrow (4-star hotel)
- Holiday Inn London (4-star hotel)
- Gatwick Airport
The 2nd busiest airport in London is Gatwick Airport. The best hotels near Gatwick Airport are:
- The Maple Manor Hotel (3-star hotel)
- BLOC (3-star hotel)
- Sofitel London Gatwick (4-star hotel)
- Premier Inn London Gatwick Airport (3-star hotel)
- YOTELAIR London Gatwick (4-star hotel)
- Hampton by Hilton London Gatwick Airport (3-star hotel)
- London Luton Airport
London Luton Airport is the 3rd busiest airport in London. The best hotels near London Luton Airport are:
- Holiday Inn Express London – Luton Airport (3-star hotel)
- Hampton by Hilton London Luton Airport (3-star hotel)
- ibis London Luton Airport (3-star hotel)
- London Stansted Airport
Number 4 on our list is London Stansted Airport. Every year, more than 22 million passengers pass through this airport. The best hotels in London Stansted Airport are:
- Linden House Stansted (5-star hotel)
- Hampton by Hilton London Stansted Airport (3-star hotel)
- Linden House Stansted (5-star hotel)
- The Green Man Boutique Hotel & Restaurant
- The Willows Guest House (3-star hotel)
- The Old Bell Hotel (3-star hotel)
- Premier Inn Stansted Airport (3-star hotel)
- Radisson Blu Hotel London Stansted Airport (4-star hotel)
- London City Airport
Next airport on our list is the London City Airport. To help you make the decision, here’s a list of best hotels near London City Airport.
- Aloft London ExCeL (4-star hotel)
- Hampton by Hilton London Docklands (3-star hotel)
- DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel London ExCel (4-star hotel)
- Holiday Inn Express London – ExCeL (3-star hotel)
- Premier Inn London Docklands ExCeL (3-star hotel)
- MOXY London Excel (3-star hotel)
- Connaught House Hotel (3-star hotel)
- Travelodge London Excel (3-star hotel)
- Kingfisher Heights
- London Southend Airport
Last but not the least of busiest airports in London is London Southend Airport. Some of the best hotels in London Southend Airport are:
- The Rochford Hotel (3-star hotel)
- Premier Inn Southend Airport (3-star hotel)
- Holiday Inn Southend (4-star hotel)
- Southend Airport Bed & Breakfast
Some well-known hotels you should check out
Hotels in London are no less attractive than the places on your tour list. The food and their service are top class. There are numerous world-class hotels in London. We can’t list them all in one article. So, here we’re reviewing some top-ranking hotels you should check out.
- Claridge’s (9/10)
Locating in the heart of Mayfair, Claridge’s is a 5-star hotel founded in 1812. Back then it was known as Mivart’s Hotel. The rent is high at Claridge’s but considering the location, you’ll find it reasonable.
Many world-known politicians and celebrities visited this classic hotel. It gives the feel of old England with blended modern facilities and décor. Make your evenings more enjoyable with Claridge’s.
- The Ritz London (9/10)
One of the most luxurious and prestigious hotels in the world is the Ritz London which is located in Piccadilly. It started its journey in 1906 by César Ritz. The glorious history of the Ritz London includes many well-known writers, poets, politicians, and celebrities.
The 5-star hotel will make your trip memorable. With breakfast and free Wi-Fi, it’ll be worthy of your money considering the location and the hotel’s reputation.
- The Goring (9/10)
With a little less payment than other 9 out of 10 rated hotels on our list, The Goring stands high with its pride in Belgravia, London. It started its business in 1910. Back then it was the only hotel in the whole world which had a separate bathroom for each room and a central heating system.
The hotel is located in the Buckingham Palace. The Goring is recommended for its features and free services included in the rent. It is the only 5-star hotel that is still owned and run by the family that built it.
- The Connaught (8/10)
Another jewel in Mayfair is The Connaught, a 5-star hotel which is favored by the Americans. It is because of its decoration and the feel of the modern world. The food here is prepared by the two Michelin-starred Hélène Darroze.
Here, you won’t get complimentary breakfast like listed hotels above but the Wifi is free. The stay doesn’t come in cheap but totally worth the money.
- The Savoy (8/10)
It is the first hotel in England to have electricity, hot-water and cold-water facility, separate bathroom for luxury suites, and many more features back in 19th century. It’s in the prime location of central London with theatres, restaurants, and many top-class attractions.
Don’t miss out Gordon Ramsay restaurant in the Savoy. It’s a 5-star hotel with all facilities you can possibly ask for.
- Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park (8/10)
Staying at Mandarin Oriental Hyde Park, you’ll definitely feel like home with the view of Hyde Park, London. This 5-star hotel offers food prepared by the top chefs in the world along with Heston Blumenthal, the Michelin-starred chef.
- Brown’s Hotel (8/10)
It’s the third hotel on our list that is located in Mayfair, London. Brown’s Hotel is a 4.5-star hotel which is famous and you’ve probably seen it in several movies. Many historic events took place in this over 175-years old hotel.
- The Langham (8/10)
The Langham will charge you less than other 5-star hotels in London. In 1865, the hotel was the largest in London featuring hydraulic lifts, hundred water closets, and many more. Many movies including James Bond and tv shows were filmed in this gorgeous hotel.
- The Dorchester (7/10)
The Dorchester is another 5-star hotel located in the east of Hyde Park, London. It draws a huge number of celebrities every year. It is said to be one of the most prestigious and luxurious hotels in the world.
- The Lanesborough (7/10)
Stay at the Lanesborough which is now expensive than any other hotels in London. With recent renovations, it now looks more formal and gorgeous than before. But critics are saying the look a bit old-fashioned. It won’t matter if you’re into vintage feels.
London is a wonderful place to have a glance at the glory of Europe. The best hotels in London are also few top hotels in the world. Visit Telegraph to know more about our listed hotels.