Orlando, a place to spend the perfect holiday with the Walt Disney World Resort, Universal Orlando, Volcano Bay, Seaworld and Busch Gardens Tampa, should be your ultimate destination in Florida.
Look for a room before you start your trip. Here is a suggestion box to help you. The article below will also here to plan your trip to Orlando. You’ll find rooms for rent in Orlando quite easily from Roomster.
Places for travelers
With the name of Orlando, Walt Disney World automatically pops up in our mind. But trust me, there are so many things to do and places to visit in Orlando. You should check out the places listed here to make your stay more fun.
- Walt Disney World is the first place on our list because it is the most desired vacation resort in the world. It’s got theme parks, water parks, and many more recreational attractions.
- Go to 4 Rivers which is one of the best smokehouses in Orlando. The food is really good there. When you’re exhausted with all those tours, just go there and grab something.
- To have the wildest wildlife experience, you can visit the Gatorland which is an affordable and wonderful place to get some pictures.
- Experience camping, kayaking, and hiking all in one place. Wekiwa Springs will offer you less crowded space to have some quality space.
- Now it’s time for some shopping. No other place can be better than the Mall at Millenia in Orlando. It has all the facilities possible as a shopping mall for shopaholics.
- As a food lover, I can recommend two places which will give you some unique experiences. One is The Ravenous Pig which is well reputed to the food critics and food reviewers. The other one is the Polonia Restaurant which is known for good Polish food.
- With a wide number of animals and an incredible botanical garden, Central Florida Zoo should be your next destination.
- Downtown Sanford didn’t change much with rest of the city. You’ll see some good old shops and restaurants there and pass a time in the past.
- Don’t miss the chance to meet your favorite movie characters and filming sites. Make a plan for the Islands of Adventure. Universal does know how to make your stay fun attractive at every corner.
- Can you miss the biggest Legoland park in the world? Probably not. The park is in Orlando which has tons of attractive rides, shows, and botanical garden. Your children will pass a very good time here.
- If you’re from New York or from somewhere else visiting Orlando, here you can get New York-style pizza at NYPD Pizza. You’ll be enjoying not only pizza here but also numerous meat dishes and homemade pasta.
- Want some spooky adventurous taste? Contact American Ghost Adventures for a terrifying ghost adventure planning. They will take you to some haunted places including cemeteries, very old abandoned houses, and dark city streets.
Places for students
There are a number of top ranking universities in Orlando. But as a newcomer from outside of Florida, students often get bored as they don’t know where the fun places are around them. Here’s a listing of attractive places you should go if you’re studying in Orlando.
- The Imperial at Washburn is a recommended place to spend some quality time with your buddies for a beer.
- Then comes the Pig Floyd’s which is known for its great ribs, tacos, and beef briskets.
- The Hammered Lamb is a place for good food, live music, and some table games.
- If you’re into old arcade games, you can visit BART which is also a chill place for beers.
- You must go to Tap & Grind to escape from the city crowd and relax a bit. The atmosphere there is really good and cozy.
- For good food, coffee, and chilled drinks, you should visit Stardust video & coffee. The staffs and their service are admirable.
- With iced tea, you can smoothen out your day in the morning from Dandelion Communitea Café.
- Make your breakfast great with waffles, pancakes, and stuffed French toast of Keke’s Breakfast Cafe. It’s a great place to have breakfast and lunch.
- Want some great food with reasonable price? Quickly Boba & Snow can give you some unique experiences with Thai tea, crawfish, crispy wings, and spicy popcorn chicken. But don’t limit your imagination. Taste other menus as well.
- In Rock & Brews, you won’t be able to keep track of time. They have an amazing bar with great live music.
- No reservation is needed in Bahama Breeze. You can dine either inside or outside with great food, music, and some drinks.
- Drinking beer with lots of options is something you won’t find everywhere in Orlando. Redlight is a place where you can have almost any beer you want.
Please don’t limit your hang out places on our list. There are plenty of cool places to go to and many tourist attractions that you should visit too. Now, it’s time to know the name of some reputed universities in Orlando.
- We’re starting our list with the University of Central Florida. It’s one of the largest universities in Florida. They offer more than 250 degree programs.
- Then comes Rollins College which is a small private university but rich history of graduates.
- Offering 42 degree programs, Full Sail University is a large private university in Orlando. Art and design are the most popular majors in this university.
- Florida Technical College is well-known for Healthcare studies. It’s a small one and located at 12900 Challenger Parkway.
- Many of you may have already heard of Valencia College which is a very large public university. Most students tend to take Education and Liberal Arts as the major of their 4-year Bachelor’s program.
- The University of Phoenix-Florida is a mid-sized university with 46 Degree programs.
Maybe you’ve chosen one of the universities from above for your higher studies or maybe not. You can live on-campus or off-campus. But if you decide to live outside campus area, you can take help from our search box to rent a room in Orlando.
How to get rooms for rent in Orlando easily
While I was searching for a room in Orlando, I took the help of my best friend. He had some previous experiences and gave me some contacts.
But the contacts were not valid anymore means that some of the owners moved and some were unreachable. So, started to search for a suitable room online.
There are many websites that offer wonderful rooms with my specific requirements. But Roomster helped me a lot.
Given 2 hours of research, I got the room I want. The contact was rock-solid and the deal was done within minutes. You should look for a location which has public transport facilities. For more info, you can check out our rent guide.
It might be beneficial for you if watch a video on how to find rooms/apartments/flats.