If you’re a student who loves traveling or a traveler who loves learning, Singapore will be the perfect destination for you. The country is so fantastic that Nicolas Berggruen says,
“Singapore has been incredibly well-managed. It was created out of the swamp, with a strong emotional idea: a safe place for mostly Chinese, but accepting other cultures and other races.”
Before arriving the city, you should search for rooms for rent in Singapore. You can search here or from the search box below. I found both options to be very helpful in finding rooms.
You’ll find a small room for rent in Singapore or a studio apartment for rent in Singapore with a simple search within seconds.
Places for travelers
The tourist spots in Singapore have set an example for other Asian countries. Travelers all over the world come to visit these places every year.
You should add these places to your tour plan. Let’s see a list with a small description.
- At first, go to the Singapore City Gallery where you’ll see the transformation of Singapore at a glance. All important and famous architectural beauties are shown here with relevant information.
- The Singapore Zoo has an exclusive collection of so many animals that kids, as well as, adults love this place. The Zoo will let you have breakfast with orangutans and do many more crazy things. Their opening time 8:30 am and closing time is 6:00 pm which the local time of Singapore.
- The Merlion Park is hard to miss as it has the iconic Merlion statue which is the pride of Singapore. It represents Singapore humbly as a former fishing village. The park is open for 24 hours and the entry is free.
- The Singapore Flyer is the largest observation wheel in the world. Don’t miss it as you’ll get a breath-taking 360-degree view of the city. The Flyer is open from 8:30 am to 10:30 pm.
- The Singapore Night Safari will give a unique experience of the first ever wildlife night park in the world. The trip they offer is for 40 minutes only but the memory is for the lifetime. This night safari is open from 7:30 pm to 12:00 am.
- Gardens by the Bay will give you terrific view of the Marina Bay skyline. It is a huge 101-hectare area park or you can say it a super park.
- Tropical palm trees, amazing pavilions, lush lawns, and many more beautiful spots will make your evening perfect.
- In Chinatown, you will feel like you’ve arrived in China without going there in person.
- Another very unique experience you can have is the River Safari in Singapore. It is well known and loved by everyone. It’s a theme park with views same as Amazon, Ganges, Mississippi, Nile, Congo, Murray, Mekong and Yangtze. The park has the largest freshwater aquarium in the world.
- The Civilian War Memorial will remind you the pain and sufferings of the people of Singapore during the second world war. The monument symbolizes 4 main communities in Singapore.
- You must see the Flower Dome when you’re visiting Gardens by the Bay. You’ll be lost entering here in the sea of flowers. To have the best experience, I’d recommend you to go there at night.
- For a horse racing lover, Singapore Turf Club is a must-see location in Singapore. Place a bet and get the thrilling action of horse racing.
- You can also visit the Singapore History Museum, Buddha Tooth Relic Temple and Museum, St. Andrew’s Cathedral, Sri Thendayuthapani Temple, Singapore Art Museum, and so many other places.
I can guarantee that Singapore won’t disappoint you with its scenic beauty. Look for tourist attractions in Singapore and you’ll have more places to visit besides the list above. A student or a traveler, you’ll find cheap rooms for rent in Singapore very easily.
Universities loved by Students
There are a few worldwide top-ranked universities in Singapore. So, the country is also a popular destination for students. Here are some universities you can consider.
- The National University of Singapore ranks 22nd in the latest World University Rankings. It is the largest and oldest university in Singapore. This university got the trust and honor of the former British Prime Minister Tony Blair.
- Nanyang Technological University ranks 52nd in the latest World University Rankings. It is the second largest public university in Singapore. Its campus is considered one of the most beautiful university campuses in the world.
- Singapore Management University is considered the best business school in Singapore. It’s the first private university in Singapore.
- Another highly reputed private university in Singapore is the SIM University. It was founded it 2005 and got 4 academic schools.
- Collaborating with Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Singapore University of Technology and Design is a dream destination for engineering students. The academic performance of this university is remarkable.
- Cornell-Nanyang Institute of Hospitality Management, an exclusively prestigious educational institute, is one of the eight Ivy League universities in the world. You can learn world class hospital management training here.
The list doesn’t end here. You’ll find many other specialized and world-class universities in Singapore. They will teach you to be the best in the respective industry.
How to get rooms for rent in Singapore easily
Now, you will need a place to stay in Singapore. Some look for room for rent no agent fee no deposit required.
I also searched for those terms but many websites couldn’t provide me that. Roomster, on the other hand, was very reliable to do the job. It also helped me to get short-term room rental in Singapore.
It might be beneficial for you if watch a video on how to find rooms/apartments/flats.
While I stayed in Singapore, my landlady was super nice to me and helped me with my tour plan. She advised many little things but important ones. Book a room today and find a perfect master room for rent in Singapore.