With rich beautiful natural beauty, Vancouver is Canada’s one of the most tourist attracted place. It is also a place for some top universities in Canada. No matter, you’re a student or tourist, you’ll need rooms for rent in Vancouver.
From my personal experience, I find it very convenient to search for a place to stay through this link. There are many searching websites to help but it is one of the best. The search includes some very helpful filters to find the perfect one. Although, you can also use the search box provided here.
Places for students
The most renowned university in British Columbia near Vancouver is the University of British Columbia. Students from all over the world come to this university for world-class education.
One very big concern about studying here is accommodation. If you’re a student, staying in the university village would be the best option for you.
However, you can also live off-campus. There are many options and places near UBC to stay. One very informative link about student housing in Vancouver is UBC’s official website.
But there are other ways to find a room or roommate. Search for cheap rent Vancouver or roommate Vancouver in our search box or Roomster. Here, I’ll discuss some locations that might interest you. This way you’ll get your desired place to live peacefully.
- Wesbrook is the closest place to stay. It’s only a walking or biking distance from the university. You’ll find all the necessary stores and shops in the neighborhood. But the rent is high as the university is very close to the location.
- Point Grey is another location that is very close to UBC. If you take a bus to your campus, it’ll take a maximum of 10 minutes. The neighborhood is full of fun places. So, you’ll never feel bored. As the facilities here are top notch, you’ll find it one of the most expensive places in Vancouver to stay. Another thing to consider is that transportation can be frustrating sometimes. Because you’ll find buses are full very often. Otherwise, it’s all good.
- Kitsilano is a bit far but the most trendy locality in Vancouver. Your nights will be colorful every day in Kitsilano. Searching room for rent north Vancouver will show you many attractive areas for living. Near KITS Point, you’ll have Vancouver Maritime Museum, Kitsilano Beach Park, Vanier Park, and Connaught Park. The rent is high here and it’s a 20-minute ride to UBC by bus.
- Dunbar Southlands is considered suitable for students. Here, you’ll find roommates to rent an entire home. The environment is quieter than other neighborhoods. So, you’ll have no problem studying. But the problem in this area is the transit. Try to find homes that are near to bus stops.
- Now, let’s hear about the most preferred place by students at UBC. It is the East Vancouver which is affordable, unique, almost everything is nearby, and many places to hang out. It’d take up to a 60-minutes bus ride to reach UBC. Keep in mind that information before you finally select this place to stay.
There are plenty of other places which are affordable but too far from the university campus. So,
if you don’t have any problem with transportation, you can explore some other areas too.
Rooms for job holders
For job holders, I’d like you to search for the term a room for rent North Vancouver where you’ll find many suitable places near your job location. The north-side of Vancouver has many attractive areas for timepass. So, after the office hours, you can freshen up a bit.
However, I’m recommending one but it won’t matter as your job location may be someplace far from the north-side. So, read our guide before renting a room and you’ll be pro in finding rooms anywhere in Vancouver or someplace near Vancouver.
Rooms for film crews
Vancouver is very popular for its scenic beauty and many museums and cultural places. It’s perfect locations for filming. So, there are crews who need rooms to stay during filming if it requires few months.
In Roomster, you’ll find many rooms near your place of filming or a middle point of your preferred areas. Low budget or high budget, you’ll get whatever your requirement is.
Places for travelers
As I said earlier, Vancouver is a wonderful place to shoot movies or music videos, it also attracts many tourists for its beautiful beaches and remarkable museums.
If you have a long vacation, you should book a room somewhere in Vancouver that suits your planned tour. You’ll find many eye-soothing places and fun activities to do here. I’m listing here some ideas that you shouldn’t miss.
- At North Vancouver, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park is located. It is 450 feet (137 m) long, 230 feet (70 m) high. You can hire guides here at hourly rates. The experience will be unique by walking across a canyon and the Capilano River.
- Embracing more than 50,000 creatures of the Amazon and the Arctic, Vancouver Aquarium could be the next destination of your tour. You’d be delighted to see the daily dolphin, shark, and sea otter shows.
- To experience a royal tour through the Stanley Park, you can have a Horse-drawn tour. The park is very popular among tourists for its natural beauty.
- The VanDusen Botanical Garden has more than 7,500 plant species with 55 acres of land. It’s a nice place to walk around and photoshoot.
- Want to explore Canada by flying all over? The FlyOver Canada is the newest attraction in Vancouver to have a close-to-real experience of flying in a simulator. The latest technology will give the visual and other surround experience of each place.
- In downtown Vancouver, the Vancouver Lookout is situated. The Lookout will give you an overview of this beautiful city. The height of the tower is 430 feet (130 m)
- The Art Gallery in Vancouver and the Science World will surely inspire you with its culture and enthusiasm for technology. When you’re in the downtown, don’t forget to visit the Grouse Mountain. It’s only 20 minutes away from downtown.
The rooms for rent in Vancouver may be costly but you’ll experience some wonderful moments here which is worth the cost. But you’ll also be able to find cheap rent in Vancouver with the help of our advanced search.
It might be beneficial for you if watch a video on how to find rooms/apartments/flats.